Search engine marketing
- Search engine marketing (SEM) is a form of Internet marketing that involves the promotion of websites.
- By increasing their visibility in search engine results pages (SERPs) primarily through paid advertising.
- SEM may incorporate search engine optimization (SEO), which adjusts or rewrites website content and site.
- Architecture to achieve a higher ranking in search engine results pages to enhance pay per click (PPC) listings.
- Managing search campaigns is either done directly with the vendor or through an Stool provider.
- It may also be self-serve or through an advertising agency.
How ? we improve your SEM
- So we are the team to increase the growth rate or increase the Search engine ranking.
- We create and write a manner full content for your pages and site to improve your Search engine marketing company ranking
- Content should be well update in every changes of google. so we update the site upto time limit.
- Meta discription of pages should be attractive to visit more on your website.
- We do a proper link bounding and have a link worthy site for SEM
- We use a definate and manner full text and use alt text for images.
SEM Planning ?
- In 2007, U.S. advertisers spent US $24.6 billion on search engine marketing.
- In Q2 2015, Google (73.7%) and the Yahoo/Bing (26.3%) partnership accounted for almost 100% of U.S. search engine spend.
- As of 2006, Search engine marketing was growing much faster than traditional advertising and even other channels of online marketing.
- As of October 2016, Google leads the global search engine market with a market share of 89.3%.
- Bing comes second with a market share of 4.36%, Yahoo comes third with a market share of 3.3%, and Chinese search engine marketing company Baidu is fourth globally with a share of about 0.68%.